You currently applying or scouting for
Staff Enterprise Product Manager - EPE
Product Management, Social Media, San Francisco
5 to 10 years of experience
Prior PM experience managing enterprise products that demonstrate customer impact
Experience taking a product 0-1 including defining requirements and product vision, managing roadmapping and execution at all points of the product lifecycle
Deep subject matter expertise in collaboration and/or productivity technology
The Supermomos community can provide employee referrals for relevant applicants
- Lead cross-functionally and communicate clearly with key partners and stakeholders.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to drive for aligned product strategy.
- Create actionable product roadmap to operationalize the strategy.
- Define concrete success metrics and set measurable goals for the product at each milestone of delivery.
- Hold selves and others accountable with objectives and key results.
- Solicit feedback and analyze data to constantly test, learn and evolve product and approach. - - This includes running feedback sessions, focus groups, surveys etc.
- Evangelize and promote new features through communications and trainings
- Develop and own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and critical metrics for the product. Uncover underlying customer needs by understanding end user perspectives and pain points (focusing on the “why”). Understand our competitive landscape and think strategically about what our product offering looks like
- Define, document & effectively communicate customer journey, process maps, and detailed user stories/requirements
- Be an expert at prioritization; build consensus on prioritization to drive product execution
- Determine what capabilities and delivery approach will have the biggest return on investment
- Partner with Engineering and UX, to assess build vs. buy options, focused on delivering simple and scalable solutions with a reasonable time to value
- Influence others to make the case for change and decide what problems to invest in
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- Deep subject matter expertise in collaboration and/or productivity technology
- Prior PM experience managing enterprise products that demonstrate customer impact
- Experience driving product definition for mobile apps
- Experience taking a product 0-1 including defining requirements and product vision, managing roadmapping and execution at all points of the product lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with a diverse cross functional tech team including design, engineering, communications, workplace and key business stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with little direction as well as to manage the work of others
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (collaboration suites, O365, Viva etc) a plus
- Experience building search products at scale
- Experience building AI/ML enabled products
- Knowledge of the Internet and emerging web technologies
- Systems thinker with demonstrated understanding of how interconnected systems work
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is [$121,000 to $200,000]. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.