Meet the amazing Christina Teo, learn from her about living boldly and how to live your best life, and ask any questions that you have on life journey, career choices, and even personal choices! (No holds barred!!)
- 1st GM Yahoo! Singapore
- Launched the world's first Windows smartphone O2
- LinkedIn Top Voice 2020 Singapore
- Founded she1K, the world's 1st C-suite executive angel syndicate
- Hosts the #WomenChangemakers series and the flagship C-shark Tank program
- Flew to NYC at 41 to retire and look for a husband, now back in Singapore since 6 years ago as a full time serial angel investor with a strong C-suite only community, chiefX
There will be dinner and networking from 530-630pm, followed by the talk and Q&A session.
Also joining us is Celebrity Chef Chris Nirschel, as seen on TV’s “Food Network Star” and “Chopped”! Chef Chris is the Founder and CEO of Culinary Bad Boy Productions and NY Catering Service, and has cooked in several acclaimed NYC restaurants and often appears on networks such as CNN, NBC, Dr. Oz, Fox & Friends, Martha Stewart Radio, the Daily Connection, Better TV and The Daily.
He will be whipping up food for the night! There will be amazing $10 dinner specials for the 1st hour (8 buttermilk wings - garlic buffalo, spicy, garlic parmesan, or zesty Thai peanut; bang bang rock shrimp; truffle fries; wagyu sliders; vegan truffle Mac & cheese; crispy cauliflower; asparagus fries; wonton wrapped mozzarella; beyond sliders) and $6-8 drink specials! There will also be $25 tasting menu available for the 1st hour - 2 drinks (alcoholic), food, dessert.
Make new friends and play human bingo! (fun & social icebreaker game to meet new people)
Join us to hear and learn from the authentic, entertaining and incredible Christina Teo, and get to meet & greet Chef Chris Nirschel! Also make new friends in the business and tech space over yummy food & drink specials at Tribeca’s hot new venue Tribeca Social!
A fun and productive way to spend your Tuesday night :)